Returns & Shipping
General Shipping Information
Everything we stock is designed, cut and made to order in Surrey, UK. For this reason products have a 1 to 2 weeks working day production period. This time period gives us enough time to physically make your product, then once it's posted with royal mail they guarantee delivery by 1pm the next working day (for clothing only)
Any requests for specific shipping times / dates please get in touch via our email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order number with your request. We aim to reply to your email the same working day (if before 5PM) or the next working day, and do our very best to accommodate your requests.
When your products have been made, they are sent using Royal Mail, who guarantee delivery by 1pm the next working day. You will receive an email when your order has been dispatched and you will be given a reference number that you can use to track your order on the Royal Mail website.
- Strictly NO refunds are accepted unless the item is faulty.
- If the item is faulty, please contact us immediately and send back your item. We will remake your garment and sent FREE of charge within 10 working days.
- If the item does not fit you are eligible for an exchange of size OR you can send us your measurements and we will alter your garment FREE of charge. (The buyer is personally responsible for all return costs.
- When you place and order please make sure to check your measurements against our size chart to ensure you are ordering the correct size.
- For alterations email us at email@example.com quoting your order number and we can make the relevant arrangements to return your item(s) and carry out alterations. Products must be returned in the exact condition in which received, or you will not be eligible for alterations and the original item will be sent back to you (the buyer is liable for all shipping costs in this case)